We really hope you love the items you ordered, but just in case you aren’t happy with something, here is everything you need to know about returning!
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return and let us know what item(s) you would like to send back and the reason the return is being requested.
- Please enclose original receipt when sending your return so we can locate your order more efficiently. Please include any notes (written or via email) as to why it is being returned.
- Returns must be received within 14 days from the delivery date in order to receive a full refund back to the original form of payment.
- We currently are not able to offer exchanges online. To do an exchange, please complete a new online order after your return has been processed with the new size you would like. We can accommodate exchanges in-store as long as the item is still in stock.
- No returns will be accepted after 14 days. If we decide to allow a return outside of our general return policy, a $5 restocking fee will be applied to each item. Please note that any return refused by us will be returned to you at your expense. Thank you for understanding.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and with all original tags attached. We reserve the right to refuse or give partial refunds based on the condition of the item.
- Items that appear to be worn, have stains, pet hairs or have odor (cigarette smoke, deodorant, etc.) will not be accepted.
- Please do not alter shoeboxes as we have the right to deny or deduct from your return, box must be in resalable condition. Shoeboxes must be encased in another box for shipping to protect the items.
- All returns are processed within 2-3 business days. Refunds often take anywhere from 5-7 business days to show up on your account (based on bank).
- Returns from an online purchase will be accepted in our brick and mortar location, however you will receive an in store credit only. The in store credit will only be valid in our brick and mortar location, not online. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. We do recommend using a shipping method that provides a tracking number for your reference.
- If you send back an item that does not qualify for a return or we receive a package back from the shipping carrier due to the address provided being undeliverable, we will send you an email. Once you receive the email you will be responsible to call and pay a $5 return shipping charge. We will hold non-returnable merchandise or packages returned by the shipping carrier for 14 days. If you have not called after 14 days the items will then be donated to charity.
- Discount codes of 35% or more will be final sale and cannot be returned back to us.
- We do not offer price adjustments on previous purchases. Sales cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- All clearance (including “deal of the day”), sale items, flash sale items, intimate apparel (includes but is not limited to: bralette, half cami , bodysuits, leggings, sticky bra, swimsuits and sports bra), and jewelry/accessories are FINAL SALE.
Defects or flawed items:
- From time to time, a damage or flaw in an item gets by us as we try extremely hard to inspect our garments before they are sent out! If you experience a flawed item, please take a photo of the damage/flaw and email us immediately at email@example.com and we will get back to you within 2 business days!
- We are not responsible for damages to clothing caused by improper care of handling, or incorrect sizing.
- Exact colors of merchandise may vary due to photography lenses, indoor/outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. Clothing patterns may also vary. These situations do not qualify as defects and the buyer will pay return shipping if a return to our warehouse is attempted.
- At this time our systems do not allow us to accept any gift cards purchased in the Apricot Lane brick and mortar stores. If you need a gift card we do offer E-gift cards online that will come directly to your email! E-gift cards can only be used online and cannot be used in our brick and mortar locations. We apologize in advance for any inconveniences this may cause!
- Only one coupon code is valid per order.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Once the item leaves our warehouse, it becomes the responsibility of the carrier. We are happy to help in anyway we can if this happens by providing tracking and support, but we recommend reaching out directly to the provided postal carrier for information on your package.
- Due to an unforeseen event, the item you ordered may have become out of stock and no longer available. In the event that happens, you will receive a full refund along with a refund notification.
- If you have any additional questions that may not be listed feel free to give us a call! Our online business hours are Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST. Please call (701) 356-5080 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.